UV-BIRDERS Archives

May 2017, Week 5

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Michael Quinn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Quinn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2017 17:00:14 -0400
Wow, this is great news, thank you, Cindy for stepping up to make things work, as you did SO MANY times at HMMS. If anyone tires of birding for a moment and needs a recommendation for a good book to read, Cindy is the oracle for that, too. MTQ.

Michael T. Quinn

P. O. Box 639
Windsor, VT 05089
802.674.2522