UV-BIRDERS Archives

April 2018, Week 3

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
nancy baisley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
nancy baisley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2018 17:35:34 -0400
Birds galore at our home in Enfield Center!  Our feeders are all put away so I spread millet/sunflower mix on the ground and it’s a party: the ground looks like it’s moving.  Mostly juncos, a couple of chickadees, tree and song sparrows, white throated sparrows, purple finch, gold finch, downy woodpeckers, blue jay, white breasts nuthatch, crows, morning doves,  chipmunks, and red/gray squirrels.  More birds at once than all through the winter. The precipitation has sealed off the ground so spread some seed and enjoy.
Nancy