UV-BIRDERS Archives

September 2018, Week 1

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Wendy Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wendy Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2018 07:37:35 -0400
Prior to August I was unaware of Night hawks
The posts here sent me Googling for pics and looking
I live 1/3  mile west of Dothan Brook School amid 10-30 acre pastures on Dothan Rd
While driving down Loveland Hill Road saw my first while driving.
Thrilled, thanks to all you educators

Wendy Smith

Sent from my iPad