UV-BIRDERS Archives

April 2015, Week 1

UV-BIRDERS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Lila Ollmann <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lila Ollmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 2015 09:06:15 -0400
The RL Hawk was still at Stevens Rd Yestreday evening at about 5:30! Hope it will stay longer because all I got to see of it was a low hover and drop to the ground behind the pine tree! That WAS exciting, but would like a chance to see details!
   Must have been successful in hunt because it didn't come up again in next 5 min.
    I assume its getting a steady supply of mice dining at the farm.. Hope the farmer isn't using any rodenticide!

a Sent from my iPhone