TRIATHLON Archives

February 2017, Week 3

TRIATHLON@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
"Brandt T. Slayton" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
triathalon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Feb 2017 17:14:49 +0000
Hey Hunter,

I'd guess a medium based on your size.

(i'm 5'9", 140lb and wear a small which is tight on me)

How tall are you?

I also have a few I can bring to strength if you wanna try them on?