TRIATHLON Archives

March 2015, Week 4

TRIATHLON@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
"Nicolina S. Mascia" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
triathalon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Mar 2015 15:44:55 +0000
Hi all,

If anyone is interested, there's a group of Yale students going up to to Toronto for the Nike Women's 15K. It's geared towards college students which is pretty sweet. It's $80 to enter and you'd have to do so by tomorrow!

?

Begin forwarded message: