TRIATHLON Archives

March 2018, Week 4

TRIATHLON@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
"Sonia N. Rowley" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
triathalon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2018 21:55:24 +0000
The formatting of the schedule got all messed up when I hit send :/ Take 2, just in case it was unclear

MONDAY

3:30-4:30pm OLY/Sprint II spin

TUESDAY

8-9:30am Long Course spin

5:30-7pm swim

WEDNESDAY

3:30-4:30pm OLY/Sprint II spin

7-8:30pm swim

THURSDAY

5:30pm run

6:30-7:30pm strength in Manley 87/88

FRIDAY

3:30-4:30pm Sprint I spin

SATURDAY

11:00am tri skills (brick workout, OWS, long ride/run, bike handling skills, etc.), location TBD based on weather and needs