ROUNDTABLE Archives

September 2017

ROUNDTABLE@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
"Jill M. Mortali" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jill M. Mortali
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2017 15:56:33 +0000

NCURA REGION I NETWORKING EVENT

[cid:image003.jpg@01D32D65.91753200]

Friday October 20, 2017

10:00 a.m. – 2:00 pm

Dartmouth College

Class of 1953 Commons, Collis Center

Hanover NH 03755

Please join your New England research administration colleagues at a special NCURA networking event at Dartmouth.   All are welcome including non-NCURA members.  We extend a special invitation to folks from “northern” institutions.

The program will be full of opportunities to discuss challenging topics and hear how other institutions handle these situations.

Lunch is provided for FREE and will include topic/interest focused discussion group tables.  There is no registration fee for this event.

We encourage region I members to attend and also to recruit non-members who are interested in seeing the value of being a region I member.

If you are interested, sign up now.  Space is limited.  Register at  https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/7DV8WTH

Registration Survey<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/7DV8WTH>
www.surveymonkey.com
Web survey powered by SurveyMonkey.com. Create your own online survey now with SurveyMonkey's expert certified FREE templates.

Agenda, directions and additional details to follow on the Region I website.

We also ask for your active participation in submitting topics for the panels and indicating your preferences for lunch topics.

Jill M. Mortali

Director

Office of Sponsored Projects

Dartmouth College