PALEOBOT Archives

September 2011

PALEOBOT@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Steve Scheckler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 2011 11:11:33 -0400
Hi All,

Dr. A.L. Jurina of Moscow State University ( MGU) has sent me the following
query, for which I need your assistance.

“Dear Prof. Stephen  E. Scheckler!

I am the palaeobotanist of the Moscow State University and engaged in
studying of Devonian flora. I have some questions about Svalbardia banksii
Matten, 1981, but I cannot find out Matten’s e-mail.  Whether You could help
me it to find.

With respect and gratitude. Dr. Jurina A.L.”

Should any of you know an email address for Larry, would you please reply to
the listserv as well as directly to Dr. Jurina at
"A.L. Jurina" <[log in to unmask]>

Many thanks,    Steve

Stephen Scheckler
3050 Hawks Nest Lane