PALEOBOT Archives

March 2015

PALEOBOT@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Lisa Boucher <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 3 Mar 2015 11:32:39 -0500
Please see below.

Cheers,
Lisa

Dr. Lisa Boucher
Plant Resources Center
University of Texas at Austin
Main Building, Room 127
110 Inner Campus Drive Stop F0404
Austin, Texas 78712-1711 USA
www.linkedin.com/in/lisadboucher
www.researchgate.net/profile/Lisa_Boucher

Begin forwarded message:

And finally, interesting timing. We have just posted an ad, searching for a
Curator of Paleontology/State Paleontologist. The position is open to an
invert paleontologist or a paleobotanist. It’s largely a focus on Early to
Middle Paleozoic collections and research We’d like to get a number of good
candidates from both fields to choose from. Including candidates with a
number of years of experience. Not perhaps of interest to you, but please
pass the news on.

Information on the position can be found at
http://www.oms.nysed.gov/hr/flyers/OCE_907_27881.htm . Please pass it on if
there’s anyone you think’d be interested. Thanks.

I look forward to meeting you, Lisa.

Chuck

Charles A. Ver Straeten, Ph.D.
    Devonian/Sedimentary Geology