NISUS Archives

February 2011

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Simeon Chavel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2011 09:58:26 -0600
Igor,
The description online was kind of thin. Do you know whether LO has strong multilingual capabilities, i.e., rtl (Hebrew, Arabic, etal)? Footnoting? Powerful F/R?
Simi
Simeon Chavel
Assistant Professor of Hebrew Bible
The University of Chicago Divinity School
1025 E. 58th St.
Chicago, IL 60637
tel.: +1.773.702.6387
fax: +1.773.702.6048