NISUS Archives

November 2013

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Simeon Chavel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 2013 08:26:43 -0600
Dear T.,
What exactly does that mean, that no font names appear? All fonts are available by name through the menubar: Format > Font > All fonts / document fonts / favorite fonts / etc. Likewise, in the Inspector (the tools palettes) you can select which list of fonts you'd like ever-present: recent, favorite, etc.
Simi
Simeon Chavel
Assistant Professor of Hebrew Bible
The University of Chicago Divinity School
http://divinity.uchicago.edu/simeon-chavel