NISUS Archives

October 2012

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
B=C Andrus <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 14 Oct 2012 14:39:12 -0600
Jem,

Then you are better set up than I'd guessed! :-)

Maybe you would want to assign a key command or macro to set the
display to Show Entire Page?
Or is it sufficient to just be aware that setting is there?  It
depends on how you work, of course.

Or maybe a macro to page up/down, but first setting the view to Show
Entire Page?  Then you might want a handy way to switch to the
previous view mode, or some favorite?

It can get way to complex for most of us to sort out the best way to
use so much flexibility... and figuring out just how flexible things
are is not trivial.  :-)

	Ben