NISUS Archives

January 2011

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Brian Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2011 12:06:20 +1100
This is OT, but follows the comment here.

If the discussion on labels relates to being able to follow a line of text across a Finder page, or similar, I recommend that you customise PinPoint with "Full Screen Crosshairs".

It allows you to follow both horizontal and vertical sections. Think spreadsheet.

PinPoint from <macchampion.com>. It is a System Preference.

For anyone who gives presentations on a screen, PinPoint is an essential add-on.

Regards from brianF