NISUS Archives

July 2011

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Hamid Haji <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 20 Jul 2011 08:54:44 +0100
On 20 Jul 2011, at 02:21, Hajj Ali wrote:

> Thanks for responding.
> I tried the macro. It does more than I asked. It gave me 142 pages of info instead of only the 57 occurrences searched for and found. Is there a way/macro to clean this up to include only the instances instead of the extras?

If you only want to copy what was found without the context, after the end of the Find All operation, close the Find window, and while all found are selected press Command-c to copy them. Open a new document window and paste them (Command-v). Each instance found will appear in the file on a separate line.

Hamid