NISUS Archives

October 2015

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Wed, 21 Oct 2015 15:09:59 +0900
Hello Jem,

if you are running NWP 2.1.2 then ~/Library/Application Support/ is NOT the right place. NWP 2.1.2 is now “sandboxed” which means that the default location for Glossaries and Macros is inside the “Nisus Documents” folder. You can check where this is set to in Preferences > Doc Manager. (The default location is in the Documents folder.)

If you have upgraded from an earlier version the folders inside Application Support may still be there, but they are no longer used.

Philip

> On 2015 Oct 21, at 08:15, jem cabanes <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> Since I upgraded opening NWP 2.1.2. places the following empty folders on my Desktop: either Glossaries or Macros or both. Yet the ‘regular’ folders, with their contents, are on their right place: ~Library/Application Suport/, and work fine. I haven’t been able to find out what causes this annoyance and fix it.
>
> (I’m running El Capitan on a Macbook Pro retina 15” late 2013.)
>
> jem cabanes
Philip Spaelti