NISUS Archives

April 2011

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
takamitsu muraoka <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 10 Apr 2011 14:59:39 +0200
Hello everybody,

Some time ago Kino helped me on how to deal with R-L texts keyed-in under
the NW Classic in the reverse mode, and referred me to a useful macro under
NW Pro: Macro > Changing Text > Reverse Text.
By applying this macro I can reverse any Hebrew phrase or sentence back to
the right sequence. But is there any way of doing this globally instead of
searching every single sequence in footnotes and applying this macro
manually? When there are hundreds of such cases in a single document full of
footnotes, this becomes a really bloody nuisance.

Yours,

Takamitsu