NISUS Archives

March 2011

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Brian Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 12 Mar 2011 11:26:20 +1100
I can only add my sorrow for the devastation caused in Japan and hope all our friends and their families are safe.

Whilst the general feeling that technology has a bad influence, to be sitting in our lounge room at 18:15 AEST [16:15 Japanese time I think] and watch the effects in 'real' time, more than brings home the terrible results of a natural occurrence.

May you all be safe and well.

Regards from brianF