NISUS Archives

January 2011

NISUS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2011 02:39:27 +0900
For relatively recent subscribers to the list, I'd like to tell you that Doug had/has been making every effort to help the developer(s) to improve the English interface. Great job. It is actually better than its native interface (Japanese).

Unfortunately Doug could not convince them of the necessity to improve their site, it seems. They use too many colours, a greater number of colours than Apple, oh well ;-)

Kino