MEDSCHOOLAPP2018-19 Archives

March 2018, Week 3

MEDSCHOOLAPP2018-19@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Health Professions Program <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Health Professions Program <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2018 19:39:42 +0000
Hi Folks!
Here is a research assistant job for folks with a chemistry or chemical or biomedical engineering background at the Harris Ortho Lab at Mass General in Boston!  These positions are different from other positions advertised recently at the Harris lab!
All the best!
Your HPP Team