MEDSCHOOLAPP2018-19 Archives

March 2018, Week 3

MEDSCHOOLAPP2018-19@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Health Professions Program <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Health Professions Program <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2018 20:45:49 +0000
Hi Folks!
Dartmouth alum Ramtin Rahmani '16, has sent us this posting for a job at Oregon Health and Science University. It is a data centered job (see below and enclosed) that will hopefully be perfect for somebody!  Feel free to contact Ramtin directly as well.
All the best,
Sarah and Your HPP Team!