MEDSCHOOLAPP2018-19 Archives

May 2018, Week 4

MEDSCHOOLAPP2018-19@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Health Professions Program <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Health Professions Program <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2018 17:38:34 +0000
Hi all!
Here’s a position to work as a tech assistant in the Neuronvascular lab at Mass General Hospital in Boston! More info below and attached!
-Your HPP team

From: "Xu, Jing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, May 23, 2018 at 10:48 AM

Dear Pre-Health Advisor,

My name is Jing, and I am writing to inform you of a recent full-time position opening at the R.H. Ackerman Neurovascular Lab at Massachusetts General Hospital. This position is perfect for pre-medical students who are looking to gain clinical experience during their gap years; in addition, it also allows the candidate to work on research projects with the MGH Radiology Department. As someone who has benefited from this position, I truly believe it is one of the best gap year positions available.

If you think this is something your students would be interested in, I have attached a Job Description to this Email, and they can contact me for more information.

Thank you very much for your help.

Jing Xu
Technologist Assistant
R.H. Ackerman Neurovascular Lab