LLTI Archives

January 2016, Week 3

From:
"Otmar K. Foelsche" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jan 2016 15:43:52 +0000

From: Michael Bush <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: RE: #10469.4 (!) Close Captions (sic.) for films
Date: January 17, 2016 at 1:35:47 PM CST
To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Scott has made some excellent additions to the discussion initiated by Michael Jones on captions. I was not familiar with SubtitleEdit, which has some excellent features.

When we began our work on Ayamel, we surveyed several tools for creating and editing captions and included those and more in CaptionAider, a tool we created that is integrated Ayamel. I look forward to reviewing more of the features of SubtitleEdit.

Cheers,

Mike