LLTI Archives

April 2015, Week 3

From:
"Otmar K. Foelsche" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 2015 13:53:25 +0000

From: "Edwige F. Simon" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Date: April 14, 2015 at 3:33:40 PM CDT

Subject: March issue of the FLTMAG

Dear All,

Please check out the <http://fltmag.com/category/november-2014/> March issue of the FLTMAG<http://fltmag.com/category/march-2015/> (Foreign Language Technology Magazine) and consider submitting  an article for the July issue!

The deadline for the July issue is June 7th. We strongly encourage submissions from our most creative, enthusiastic and innovative language teachers, language center directors and their staff, language technology coordinators/consultants/ assistants/ gurus/ wizards. Check out our submission page for more information. <http://fltmag.com/submissions-2/>

Not sure what to write about?

  *   Consider writing a tech highlight on a tool of your choice or a book review on a book of your choice (or email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> for suggestions on tools/books to review)

  *   Consider authoring or co-authoring an article with a colleague. We would love to have an article comparing and contrasting tools for virtual exchanges for example (TalkAbroad, WeSpeke, The Mixxer, etc.)

Follow the FLTMAG on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fltmag

Thank you!

Edwige.

Edwige Simon, PhD

Teaching & Learning with Technology Consultant

Anderson Language Technology Center

The University of Colorado at Boulder

Hellems 147

(303) 492 7225

Skype: edwsimon

IALLT Programs Director

Editor of the fltmag.com<http://fltmag.com>

Schedule: 8:30 to 4:30 Monday through Thursday.

“You will rise by lifting others.” Robert Ingersoll.