LLTI Archives

April 2002, Week 2

From:
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 17:27:29 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Ross, Andrew" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Ross, Andrew" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "'Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum'"     <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: BYU CAPE tests and Windows 2000
>Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 13:33:14 -0400

------------------
Dear All:

We're in the process of upgrading our lab machines to Windows 2000 this
summer, and are finding that our CAPE tests for French, German and Spanish
(version 1.0) aren't compatible with this OS.  I do have an e-mail in to the
folks at BYU, but was wondering if anyone else is in the same boat, and if
workarounds have been found.

Thanks,

a.

Andrew F. Ross, Ph.D
Director, Multimedia Language Lab
G15 Puryear Hall
University of Richmond,  VA   23173
Tel: (804) 287-6838

"Worrying about a large institution, especially when it has computers is
like worrying about a large gorilla, especially when it's on fire." --
Bruce Sterling