LLTI Archives

July 2017, Week 4

From:
"Fallon, Erin A." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2017 17:47:47 +0000
Hi Jacob,

We use Web CheckOut …..

http://www.webcheckout.net/

and have been pretty pleased with it for the past few years.

Pro:   It is pretty user friendly for our end users (faculty and students) as well for newly hired staff.

Con:  Our annual renewal fee is approximately $5500 per year… but that rate seems comparable to other programs.

Our point of contact is Dan Pyne:

Daniel T. Pyne, Vice-President, Sales

WebCheckout, Inc.

3701 N. Ravenswood Ave. Suite 250

Chicago, IL 60613

Tel: 773-477-7019 ext. 117

Hope that helps.

Respectfully,

erin

Erin A. Fallon, Director

Multi-Media Services

[nn | Arts & Sciences]

University of Pennsylvania

School of Arts & Sciences

David Rittenhouse Lab | 209 South 33rd Street | Philadelphia, PA 19104

Office:  215-898-4947