LLTI Archives

June 2012, Week 3

From:
LLTI Editor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2012 15:32:08 -0500

From: Francoise Blin <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 01:20:49 -0500
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Graham Davies

Dear colleagues and friends,

I have just heard the sad news that Graham Davies, the founder President of EUROCALL, passed away yesterday, after a courageous battle against cancer. Graham has touched so many lives, was a dear friend to so many of us, and he will be terribly missed by the CALL community.

EUROCALL will honour him in due course, but for now, our thoughts and prayers are with his wife Sally, his daughters, and family.

Françoise Blin
President EUROCALL

Françoise Blin, PhD
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
Dublin City University
Dublin 9
Ireland

Tel: +35317005196 <tel:%2B35317005196>