LLTI Archives

June 2018, Week 4

From:
IALLT Assoc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2018 19:54:50 -0400
Dear IALLT members,

In an effort to get more feedback and input from our IALLT members, we ask
you to take a few minutes to complete this short, anonymous IALLT
membership survey. It will take 5-10 minutes to complete. Please complete
the survey by July 15, 2018.

IALLT relies on surveys to obtain accurate information about the state of
language technology and language centers/labs. They allow us to provide
information to those who make decisions that affect policies, positions,
and programs.

The results will not be officially published but will be reported to the
IALLT Board and Council and may be presented in aggregate at IALLT
conferences and meetings. The results will also be used to improve future
IALLT surveys.

Thank you very much for completing this survey and helping us strengthen
IALLT!

Please follow this link to complete the survey:
https://byu.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_78wV6GsEn1EVsMZ

Angelika Kraemer and Mike Ledgerwood
IALLT Survey Co-Coordinators