LLTI Archives

May 2008, Week 1

From:
Date:
Mon, 5 May 2008 14:01:27 -0400
The teacher of our senior seminar in French is looking for opportunities for her
students, mostly high school seniors, to publish their original short stories on
the Internet. I suppose I'm looking for something like a French version of
FanFiction.

Any leads you can give this non-French speaker are most appreciated.

-----
Treat each piece of paper as precious and reduce waste - don't print e-mail.
-----
Steve Taffee                          650.470.7725 (office)
Director of Technology           415.613.6684 (mobile)
Castilleja School                     650.326.8036 (fax)
1310 Bryant Street                [log in to unmask]
Palo Alto, CA 94301               www.castilleja.org
Women Learning, Women Leading
-------
Language Learning Technology (http://iallt.org/), and The Consortium for