LLTI Archives

November 2006, Week 1

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Cindy Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2006 14:00:03 -0500
Dear IALLT members:

As the IALLT affiliate representative to CALICO, I am soliciting
proposals for IALLT-sponsored sessions at the CALICO conference at
Texas State University, May 22-26, 2007:  https://www.calico.org/
conference/

As an affiliate organization, we have 3 presentation slots available
to IALLT members.  If you are interested in having your proposal
considered as an IALLT-sponsored session, please submit the following
to me by email ([log in to unmask]):

Title

Abstract (100 words)

Description (300 words)

Equipment needs (platform, operating system, software, etc)

Presenter bio(s) (30 words each presenter)

Presenter(s) contact information

Deadline for submissions is November 10.

Thanks,
Cindy

Cindy Evans, Ph.D.
Director, Foreign Language Resource Center
Lecturer in French
Skidmore College
518-580-5205