LLTI Archives

February 2017, Week 1

From:
Andrew Ross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Feb 2017 17:43:12 +0000
Hi, Helen:

We have a few projects here at ASU that use Curatescape (https://curatescape.org/) and Omeka to do the kind of thing you’re talking about.  Here’s a link to one of them: https://saltriverstories.org .  The tier pricing is $0, $7K, or $10K depending on the amount of help you need in setting up a server instance.

Best,

a.

--

Andrew F. Ross, PhD

Clinical Associate Professor

Head, Learning Support Services

School of International Letters & Cultures

Arizona State University

PO Box 870202

Tempe, AZ 85287

(480) 965-1099