LLTI Archives

May 2016, Week 4

From:
John Loucky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 May 2016 08:20:11 +0900
Dear Jean and Audrey,                                  May 20, 2016    JAPAN

and LLTI Members,

        Warm Spring Greetings from Japan!

Just wanted to offer free use of our WORLD CALL REPOSITORY to all of your members at:

www.CALL4ALL.US

            Do any of you know of a program that can help students upload their researched websites into an ABC-sorted Website or directory similar to our Repository quickly, to save the time needed to curate, code or update each page by hand?  If so, please let me know.  Thanks!  I believe One Note and Edge can at least save all one’s notes added to Webpages, which is a great Annotation and study tool!

            All the best,

            John Paul Loucky, Ed. D.

Kyushu Institute of Technology Grad School and

Seinan JoGakuin University

        Kitakyushu, JAPAN

www.CALL4ALL.US

        SKYPE: