LLTI Archives

March 2012, Week 1

From:
LLTI Editor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2012 13:44:37 -0600
from [log in to unmask]

Announcing SWALLT Online Webinar – Friday, March 9th, 2012, 12pm Pacific

"Unveiling the New Stanford Digital Language Lab; A Collaborative Webinar about Designing Next Generation Language Labs"

Beth McCullough - Senior Learning Spaces Manager, Academic Computing Services, Stanford University
Joseph Kautz - Head, Stanford Digital Language Lab

Please join us for a collaborative webinar about the new Stanford Digital Language Lab to open Summer 2014.
Beth McCullough, Senior Learning Spaces Manager, will join us to describe her design approach to the new
Academic Computing Services Facility where the Digital Language Lab will be located. We will unveil the
latest architectural drawings of the new Language Lab and walk participants through the space.
We would like to draw upon the experience and talent of webinar participants for suggestions and
comments in this interactive SWALLT webinar.

http://thelab.stanford.edu/