LLTI Archives

October 2011, Week 3

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 19 Oct 2011 21:25:54 -0400
From:
LLTI Editor <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Comments:
To: LLTI LLTI <[log in to unmask]>
from  [log in to unmask]

Have you taught a foreign language online?  If so, could you please contribute 15 - 20 min.?
 I am a Foreign Language instructor at a community college and currently working on my dissertation about technology tools and applications for teaching oral skills online. It is a National study that involves Higher Ed instructors who teach online classes. It is my hope that the foreign language education field and academic community will benefit from this study based on the responses obtained.
It was interesting that 75% of the participants in the pilot, requested to be informed of the results even though the survey is anonymous. Please follow the link:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WZ72JX3

Further information about the study is available on this website:
https://sites.google.com/site/surveyteachingflonline/

Please feel free to share the link with other educators who might be interested in participating.

As a token of appreciation, all participants are entitled to receive a 20% discount off a VoiceThread Department license. Also, for those who desire to participate, a drawing for Web 2.0 tool subscriptions will be held in October.
Thanking you in advance and looking forward to your participation!

Spanish Instructor
CC Community College
Jacksonville, NC 28546-6899
(786) 543-8446
Mercedes Meier

"The limits of my language  mean the limits of my world"
                                       Ludwig Wittge