LLTI Archives

February 2018, Week 2

From:
Karl Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2018 16:24:16 -0500
I would advocate for:

1. A place to administer placement exams

2. A theater space for foreign language films, special lectures, and plays

3. A tutoring space

4. A cultural center with a full kitchen and dining area for language clubs
to meet and for cooking demonstrations

5. A library space for the FL media and art collection

6. An alternative space to study and administer FL make-up tests

Karl
Past coordinator at NMSU, Vanderbilt, and Sewanee