LLTI Archives

March 2016, Week 2

From:
Jeff Magoto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Mar 2016 21:07:09 -0800
Dear Stacey,

Thanks for the announcement about IALLT 2019. The University of Oregon in (Eugene, OR) is planning to submit a proposal. Departmental sponsors would be the Yamada Language Center and the Center for Applied Second Languages.

Can I ask how many institutions typically apply to host IALLT (it was the first question my dean asked me).

Thanks,
Jeff

Jeff Magoto
Director, Yamada Language Center