LLTI Archives

June 2008, Week 3

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
LLTI-Editor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2008 13:58:22 -0400
inline
--- Forwarded Message from "kate hammond" <[log in to unmask]>
---

>From: "kate hammond" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "'Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum'"
>Subject: RE: #8861.2 (!) Chinese text conversion
>Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 19:22:00 +0100

Hi

The conversion feature has changed in Office 2007.  The instructions are for
Office 2003 which did work!  We have been unable to make it work in 2007,
one of our reasons for using Chinese Plus. Any suggestions are welcome here
as well.

Regards
Kate