LLTI Archives

March 2014, Week 2

From:
"Otmar K. Foelsche" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2014 10:01:55 +0000

From: Mark Barratt <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Subject: SANAKO Study 1200 Language Lab Software Enjoys Second Year of Microsoft Windows 8 Certification

Date: March 12, 2014 10:35:58 AM GMT+02:00

To: <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Cc: Mark Barratt <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

SANAKO Study 1200 Language Lab Software Enjoys Second Year of Microsoft Windows 8 Certification Sanako Corporation, the global leader in language learning software, language labs, and next generation cloud-based language learning solutions, is proud to enter our second year of Microsoft® Windows® 8 certification. Microsoft® Windows® certification means that our product has passed Microsoft® testing requirements, which include the installation, performance, reliability, and security of the Study 1200. The SANAKO Study 1200 stands alone with the various Microsoft® Windows® certifications it has received. This allows all of our customers to rest assured that the compatibility, stability and reliability of the SANAKO Study 1200 software is guaranteed. To determine the product compatibility status for the SANAKO Study 1200 or any other language lab solution, please feel free to visit the Windows Compatibility Center: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/compatibility/CompatCenter/ProductDetailsViewer?Name=SANAKO%20Study%201200&vendor=Sanako&Locale=1031%2C1033%2C1036%2C1040%2C1041%2C1043%2C1046%2C1049%2C2052%2C2057%2C3081%2C3082%2C3084%2C4105%2C16393&ModelOrVersion=7&BreadCrumbPath=sanako%20study%201200&LastSearchTerm=sanako%2Bstudy%2B1200&Type=Software&tempOsid=Windows%208.1 Sanako strives to guarantee our customers a future proof investment, and our Microsoft® Windows® 8 certification is of vital importance in order for us to make this promise. The SANAKO Study 1200 is also certified with earlier Microsoft® Windows® operating systems, such as Microsoft® Windows® 7, which shows our unyielding commitment to ensure that our customers always have the most advanced language learning solution available. Therefore, our customers rely on us to give them a product that works seamlessly with their technology, and we have a proven history that customers trust to ensure that their SANAKO Study 1200 language lab will be usable for many years to come. About Sanako Corporation Sanako language learning solutions inspire exceptional results. As the global leader in language learning software, language labs, and next generation virtual language learning solutions, Sanako strives to improve comprehension, speaking and communication skills through efficient teaching methods. Sanako has worked closely with its customers for over 50 years for providing inspirational and personal language learning environments. Sanako’s products and services include software and hardware‐based digital language labs for classrooms, cloud based solutions for virtual environment, flexible content integration and training modules as well as consultation. With more than 30,000 classroom installations in over 100 countries worldwide, Sanako solutions suit a variety of classroom and distance learning environments. The Finland‐based Sanako has offices in 6 countries and works with a network of over 200 partners worldwide. For more information, please visit www.sanako.com<http://www.sanako.com>. Mark Barratt, Senior Vice President – Solutions and Services, Sanako Corporation, Tel: +358 50 576 4164 E mail: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> Website: http://www.sanako.com

Language Learning Technologies (http://iallt.org/), and The Consortium for

Language Teaching and Learning (http://www.languageconsortium.org/).

Join IALLT at http://iallt.org<http://iallt.org/>.

Otmar Foelsche, LLTI-Editor ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>)