LLTI Archives

September 2007, Week 1

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
LLTI-Editor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2007 14:38:25 -0400
inline
--- Forwarded Message from Hajime JIM Kumahata <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: Hajime JIM Kumahata <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: SOCALLT 2008 - CALL FOR PAPERS
>Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 12:58:52 -0500
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum

CALL FOR PAPERS

SOCALLT 2008:  Navigating the C's with Technology

Conference website: < http://www.socallt.org/Conferences/2008/>

Please note that the deadline for SOCALLT 2008 presentation proposal
submissions is Monday October 15th.

SOCALLT 2008 will be held at Holiday Inn Denver International Airport
in conjunction with Colorado Congress of Foreign Language Teachers on
February 14-16 (Thursday, Friday & Saturday), 2008.  The South
Central Association for Language Learning Technology invites SOCALLT/
IALLT members and other interested professionals to participate in
our next annual meeting. Proposals should address issues and
innovations in technology-enhanced language instruction.  We
encourage participation not only from colleagues at universities but
also community colleges and high schools. SOCALLT regularly publishes
proceedings of the conferences (search in amazon.com under "SOCALLT").

SOCALLT <http://www.socallt.org> is an affiliate of IALLT, comprising
the six-state region of Arkansas, Colorado, Louisiana, New Mexico,
Oklahoma, and Texas.

Submit proposals for individual or joint presentations,
demonstrations, and panel discussions by email and/or snail mail to:

Hajime Kumahata
President, South Central Association for Language Learning Technology
Language Resource Center
MS37 P.O. Box 1892
Rice University
Houston, TX 77251-1892
Tel: Office (713)-348-6183
email: [log in to unmask]

_____________________
Hajime JIM Kumahata
Language Technology Consultant, Rayzor Hall 227
LRC - MS 37, P.O. Box 1892
Center for the Study of Languages
Rice University
Houston, Texas 77251-1892 U.S.A.
Voice - 713-348-6183    Fax - 713-348-6168

*president, South Central Association for Language Learning Technology
*showcase coordinator, - International Association for Language
Learning Technology
*web master, Texas Foreign Language Association

Language Learning (http://iallt.org/), and The Consortium for Language Teaching
Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.