LLTI Archives

July 2013, Week 1

From:
"Otmar K. Foelsche" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jul 2013 17:52:33 +0000

From: "Edwige F. Simon" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: fltmag.com<http://fltmag.com>
Date: July 1, 2013 12:29:11 PM CDT
To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Dear IALLTers

After several months of hard work with a team of truly dedicated people (check out the contact page<http://theforeignlanguagetechnologymagazine.com/contact/> to meet them all), we are proud to unveil the first issue of the Foreign Language Technology Magazine (http://fltmag.com<http://fltmag.com/>).

As you can see, we have a blog section where we’ll invite practitioners to discuss current trends in the field of language technology; we have articles, interviews, book and technology reviews. At this point, we welcome submissions and we also welcome reviewers to review those submissions! We could also use some help with our social media presence, copy editing, ad space selling, etc. Just email us if you want the job!

We’re looking forward to the conversations this magazine will bring about. Make sure to follow us http://fltmag.com<http://fltmag.com/>

Thank you and have a great summer!

Edwige.

Edwige Simon, PhD