LLTI Archives

June 2016, Week 1

From:
"Frumkes, Lisa" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jun 2016 10:15:23 -0700
Apologies for the cross-posting.

We are in need of native speakers of peninsular Spanish for several writing
projects. Residents of the US, UK, or Canada are highly encouraged to
apply.

Check out the job ads at:
http://jobs.jobvite.com/rosettastone/job/ose62fwy
http://jobs.jobvite.com/rosettastone/job/okTg3fwg
http://jobs.jobvite.com/rosettastone/job/o9Tg3fw5

These are temporary, part-time positions that you can do from home,
remotely (despite the indications of particular cities on the job ads
themselves.)

The work will take place largely over the summer and early fall, though
some might continue through the end of the year.

If you apply, please drop me a line to let me know!

Thanks,

Lisa

--
*Lisa A. Frumkes, PhD*