LLTI Archives

May 2015, Week 4

From:
"Otmar K. Foelsche" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 May 2015 15:07:52 +0000

From: IALLT Assoc <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Subject: FLEAT VI Conference Room Announcement

Date: May 22, 2015 at 7:21:19 AM CDT

To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Our block of rooms at the Omni Parker House is filling fast – make your reservation soon so you don’t miss out. Remember that each room will receive one week-long pass for the Boston area mass transportation.

‪http://fleat6.fas.harvard.edu/icb/icb.do?keyword=k90072&tabgroupid=icb.tabgroup151539<https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/forwardthinkingfridays?source=feed_text&story_id=10153436069877494>

Are you hoping to share the cost of the hotel room with someone at the conference? We have created a Google Group to facilitate Roommate Matching. Visit the FLEAT VI Conference Housing website http://fleat6.fas.harvard.edu/icb/icb.do?keyword=k90072&pageid=icb.page533647 for access to this closed group.

Deanne Cobb-Zygadlo

IALLT Social Media Coordinator