LLTI Archives

June 2016, Week 1

Date:
Wed, 1 Jun 2016 07:26:56 +0000
Dear all,

I am pleased to provide you with the official announcement for the latest issue of the International Journal of Computer-Assisted Language Learning and Teaching 6(2).

http://www.igi-global.com/journals/abstract-announcement/132083

Please share this announcement with any e-mail groups, colleagues, or friends who would be interested in using this cutting-edge content in their research or teaching pursuits. Feel free to post updates and journal news on our Facebook and Twitter, provided below in my signature.

We also call for regular papers. You are welcome to submit a paper to IJCALLT through here: http://www.igi-global.com/ijcallt

Acquisition Librarians rely heavily on the expertise of faculty members such as yourself for recommendations on scholarly works that will enhance the universityˇŻs library collection. We are happy to provide two different ways to recommend your journal issue to your librarian:

*         Send to Librarian Online Form for easy recommendation: http://www.igi-global.com/forms/recommend-to-librarian/41023

*         Printable Library Recommendation Form for your librarian: http://www.igi-global.com/Files/Ancillary/daa54dff-4a4b-4aaa-a3c3-02fbc9afa779_IJCALLT_Lib%20Rec%20Form_New%202016.pdf

IGI Global is also proud to provide your library with 25% off the retail price of any publication purchased directly through the IGI Global Online Bookstore<http://www.igi-global.com/e-resources/infosci-databases/infosci-books/> by using the discount code LIB25. In addition, every publication is now eligible for Free Lifetime E-Access purchased directly through the IGI Global Online Bookstore<http://www.igi-global.com/e-resources/infosci-databases/infosci-books/>.

Please contact me with any questions or concerns you may have.

Best Regards,

Dr Bin Zou

Editor-in-Chief

International Journal of Computer-Assisted Language Learning and TeachingŁ¨IJCALLT)

http://www.igi-global.com/ijcallt