LLTI Archives

March 2018, Week 2

From:
Todd Nichols <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2018 12:09:00 -0700
Hi all,

Many of you are familiar with TalkAbroad from conferences or colleagues. We
traditionally provide 30-minute conversations between trained native
speakers and students at over 600 universities. One of the most requested
features we get is for shorter length conversations at a lower price point.

We are excited to announce we will be providing 10-minute conversations
beginning in the Fall of 2018. These conversations will be available in all
languages we provide (Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Arabic
and Japanese). They are specifically aimed at novice level students in
their first year of language study and will cost $7.50/conversation with a
minimum of 4 during the semester.

If you would like more information feel free to reach out directly to Ana
Maria on our sales team: [log in to unmask]

Many thanks,

--

Todd Nichols
University Partnerships, TalkAbroad

- - - - - - -
"The TalkAbroad program is a great idea for all language classes.  The
student we talked to was extremely down-to-earth and actually helped us
significantly...I was impressed with the organization of the program as
well as the maturity and helpfulness of the students.  I would recommend it
in the future to all your language courses."
"I was surprised how easy answering some of the questions was because I did
not realize how much Spanish I have actually learned through the Spanish
class that I have had. The person who I had a conversation with did a great
job helping to explain something to me if I did not fully understand a
question by using Spanish words that I did know. I really enjoyed the
conversation and I believe that it helped me learn."
   -  Student Testimonials