LLTI Archives

July 2012, Week 4

From:
LLTI Editor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2012 10:59:00 +0300
from [log in to unmask]

Laura,

We've been using the Parasync dock at Saint Louis University and have been
very pleased with it. Keep in mind that with any of these solutions, you
really want iTunes running on a Mac for syncing. We tried several different
USB hub solutions before getting the Parasync dock and each one created
problems with iTunes on Windows XP. PARAT advised us the same would be true
with their dock. Their 20-unit dock will run you a little under a grand,
which is what we paid a couple of years ago.

You can see an image of the product on the front page of our LLC site:

http://www.slu.edu/department-of-modern-and-classical-languages/language-learning-center

Best of luck, and keep us posted.

Dan Nickolai
Director of the Language Learning Center
Department of Modern and Classical Languages
Saint Louis University
(314) 977-3644