LLTI Archives

April 2016, Week 4

From:
Yuka Akiyama <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Apr 2016 15:31:50 -0400
Apologies if you receive this email more than once:

My name is Yuka Akiyama in the Department of Linguistics at Georgetown University.
I am conducting a survey study of telecollaboration/virtual exchange.
If you have coordinated a telecollaboration course/project for language learners at your university, could you please consider taking 10-20 minutes and share your experience and opinions? The link of the survey is: https://goo.gl/vpyEbG <https://goo.gl/vpyEbG>

Thank you very much for your consideration. I really appreciate your kindness.

Sincerely,
Yuka Akiyama

Yuka Akiyama
Ph.D. Candidate in Applied Linguistics, Georgetown University
https://yukaakiyamablog.wordpress.com/cv/ <https://yukaakiyamablog.wordpress.com/cv/>