LLTI Archives

October 2004, Week 1

From:
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 2004 15:43:32 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from David Wohr <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 15:20:20 -0400
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>From: David Wohr <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #7658 DAEWOO Code-free Dealer

In their defense, we have purchased four region free machines from
World Gift Center, two Daewoo and two Phillips.

All are running fine, all were charged at the advertised (on their website)
prices.
All were ordered with Purchase Orders, which World Gift gladly accepted.

Just my two cents worth.

David Wohr

>--- Forwarded Message from Rangarajan <[log in to unmask]> ---
>
> >Date:         Tue, 5 Oct 2004 10:37:06 -0400
> >From: Rangarajan <[log in to unmask]>
> >Subject:      DAEWOO Code-free Dealer
> >To: [log in to unmask]
>
>We ordered a few Code free and region free combo DVD players from "WORLD GIFT
>CENTER". We
>have had far too many problems, over charging, dispatch of wrong machine
>and an
>altogether
>unprofessional attitude. The over charging was corrected. But far too many
>problem linger on.
>Please be advised to not deal with Mr. Peter of World Gift Center. The other
>option is to only
>purchase with Purchase Orders and not use credit cards.

David L. Wohr                                   [log in to unmask]
Director
Language Laboratory                     610-660-1837
Saint Joseph's University
5600 City Avenue
Philadelphia, PA  19131-1395

"Wem Gott will rechte Gunst erweisen
  Den schickt er in die weite Welt."             Eichendorff

* LLTI is a service of IALLT, the International Association for
Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.