LLTI Archives

May 2016, Week 4

From:
"Frumkes, Lisa" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 May 2016 11:38:07 -0700
Colleagues, apologies for the cross-posting!

My Language Learning Products team at Rosetta Stone is seeking
grammar-minded experts in English, Spanish, French, Italian, and especially
German to collaborate with us on some new material.

These part-time, contractor positions can be performed from virtually
anywhere, but if you're located in the US, that's a bonus.

We seek individuals with the following skills:

   - At least advanced proficiency in the target language, including deep,
   explicit knowledge of grammatical concepts and structures
   - Master’s degree or equivalent in the target language
   - Experience teaching the target language
   - Experience writing, editing, or reviewing grammar materials for
   publication
   - A passion for grammar, both in general and in the target language
   - Experience writing content for e-learning software

If you apply, please drop me a line at [log in to unmask] so that I
can flag your materials to the attention of the hiring manager!

And spread the word!

Many thanks,

Lisa
--