LLTI Archives

October 2011, Week 1

From:
LLTI Editor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 2011 10:55:32 -0400
from [log in to unmask]

Hi Barbara,

	Melody Rosenbalm is the person we work with at SCOLA. She has been very helpful. MVK
Melody Rosenbalm
Channel Market Manager
SCOLA Foreign Language Network
712-566-2202 p
712-566-2502 f

Michael V. Kramizeh
Technology Coordinator and
Language Laboratory Manager
Language Learning Center
Michigan State University
Rm. 131 Old Horticulture Bldg.
East Lansing, MI 48824
517-355-8375 Phone
517-432-5246 Fax
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]

Language Lab Rm. 141 Old Horticulture Bldg.
Hours of Operation Fall and Spring Semesters:
Monday-Thursday	8:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Friday		8:00 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
Saturday	CLOSED
Sunday		12:00 p.m. - 8 p.m.