LLTI Archives

July 2017, Week 4

From:
Ammar Merhbi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2017 09:50:54 +0300
Eric, having used Articulate Storyline since its first days, I would say
that it is much more than Joe is looking for. Storyline can build can build
complete and complex rapid elearning courses.  I guess, a simpler tool with
less learning curve like the ones suggested earlier would suit Joe's needs.

I don't know if you know it already, but PowerPoint, our darling tool, has
an amazing plugin called Office Mix. You can embed videos and quizzes in
PowerPoint and publish to the web as a video.
https://mix.office.com/en-us/Home

Ammar Merhbi